Mainstyle Flooring is seeking a motivated salesperson to join our team. As a Sales and Design Associate, you will be responsible for selling a wide range of flooring products and more to residential and commercial customers. Mainstyle Flooring is a full service flooring store and we also offer bathroom and kitchen remodels.
Your primary duties will include educating customers on the features and benefits of our products, providing product recommendations based on customer needs, and closing sales.
- Greet customers and understand their flooring needs
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the features and benefits of various flooring
- Provide customers with product recommendations based on their needs and budget
- Close sales and process transactions
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Maintain a clean and organized showroom
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and new product releases
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the sales process
- Work collaboratively with our administrative and installation teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work Saturdays when needed
- Familiarity with computer systems and software, including Microsoft Office and CRM software
We are looking for full and part time employees for this position at our Indianapolis Showroom.
We offer a competitive salary, commission-based compensation, and an excellent benefits package. If you are a motivated sales professional with a passion for flooring, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please click the link below to our employment application. Once completed, please return via email to: email@example.com